Department of Mechanical Engineering
To groom young one comprehensively to transform them into smart motivated and managed technician equipped with state of the art technology to serve industry and society.
1. To produce environment friendly, knowledgeable technician with psychomotor and cognitive skills, committed for lifelong learning with ethical values and leadership qualities to fulfill the needs of progressive world.
2. Excellence in teaching and learning along with continuous interaction with industries to make students employable.
Program Educational Objectives
1. Pursuit the students with excellent academic environment to impart fundamental conceptual knowledge of Mechanical engineering by classroom teaching, lab practicals, skill upgradation, vocational training, industrial tour etc.
2. Inculcate qualities to make student ethical, smart, skilled , managed , creative, cohesive, committed , organized, democratic, innovative, honest, reliable, persistence, environment friendly, industrious, productive, entrepreneur, employable and also equipped with soft skill.
3. Networking with industries through industries need based curriculum design backup support to industries through in-house guidance consultancy and testing facility, organizing industrial tour, student’s internship and vocational training in industry by calling industrial persons for their knowledge sharing.
4. To excel the research in Mechanical engineering by promoting publications in research journals, by organizing seminars, conferences and workshops in core and allied subject and by other scholarly activities.